Frequently Asked Questions
- What areas do you serve?We sell and install tires to customers in the following cities:
- Hamilton tires or Tires Hamilton
- Stoney Creek tires or Tires Stony Creek
- Ancaster tires or Tires Ancaster
- Burlington tires or Tires Burlington
- Waterdown tires or Tires Waterdown
- Do you only sell tires?We offer a wide variety of services including tire installation, balancing, patching and repairing punctured tires. In addition, we also offer interior vacuuming and vehicle detailing. To see a full list of our services click here.
- Where are you located?
Our tire shop is located at:
482 Barton St. East
Hamilton, L8L 2Y8
- When are you open?
Round & Around Tire Inc. Hours:
Monday: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Tuesday: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Wednesday: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Thursday: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Friday: 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Do I need to book an appointment?Most of the time yes. To save yourself waiting time it is highly recommended to book an appointment if you are buying a replacement set of tires, or if you would like your vehicle cleaned.For minor services such as Tire Rotation or a Pressure Check you can drop by anytime.
- Do you have my tire size in stock?We carry such a large number of brands that it would be impossible to store all these tires at our shop. We can order the tires from one of our warehouses and they typically arrive within 1-2 business days.We can place a rush order for same-day delivery, however extra fees will apply. If you have an emergency or a flat tire and you plan on replacing tires then we will happily plug your tire for free so that you can continue using your vehicle until your replacement tires arrive.
- Do I always need to buy a set of 4 tires?Generally speaking – no. However for the best handling (especially in winter) it is recommended that you buy a matching set of 4 tires.Winter Tires: Most insurance policies will require that 4 winter tires are installed on your vehicle to qualify for a premium discount.
- How can I get a car insurance premium discount?As of January 1, 2016 the Ontario government requires all insurance providers to offer a discount to vehicle owners who have installed certified winter tires on their vehicles. The typical discount is on average 5%. Read this article
- With so many tire brands, how do I choose the one that is right for me?As part of our “Round & Around” Client Care, we strive to provide our customers with advice on buying the right tire to maximize their driving experience and get the most out of every dollar spent. Sometimes the cheapest tire is the best recommendation, other times the expensive tire is the best recommendation. To learn more about the factors that you should think about when buying tires click here.
- What PSI should I inflate my tires to?Tires should never be filled up the maximum rating that is stamped on the side of the tire. This is the very maximum threshold which the tire was designed to withstand, and not the recommended operating amount. To learn about the correct PSI your tires should have click here.
- What tire size does my vehicle have?The 3 measurements needed to look up a tire for your vehicle are:
- Tire Width
- Aspect Ratio
- Rim Diameter
To learn where to find these measurements click here.